Tuesday, May 15, 2012

And this is what I come home to...

So pretty much every day when I come home from school, I'm not greeted at the door by loyal, trustworthy dog, Kinnick. Nope, he's usually no where near the door or even wondering down the hallway when I come through the door. Nope... I usually find him once I've gotten to the living room. He's curled up on the couch and usually turns his head just enough to acknowledge me. It isn't until I walk over to him and pet his head that his tail begins wagging and he lazily, stretches and get of the couch. He has it so rough!! As you can see from the pictures... I swear he thinks he's human! Which is probably more my fault than his... He even uses a pillow... Geez... At least he keeps life interesting!

PS- I also posted this from my iPhone so we'll see how it turns out!

-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment