Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to the BEST Mom in the World!!! 


So I'm a day late.... Oops! I did remember to text my Mom yesterday morning and meant to call her that night but totally forgot... Oops again, but I'm pretty sure she'll forgive me, she's awesome like that!!! 
Tailgating Hawkeye-style!
That's one good looking family!

















It was a pretty awesome Mother's Day weekend... Jonathan's family came over on Saturday for a cook-out. We celebrated Mother's Day and his 30th birthday... Man he's getting pretty old!! Everyone had a blast and the cheesecake was a success!! On Sunday took Jonathan's Mom out for lunch and then we headed out to the Sloop acreage to do some fishing. I got to test out my new pink fishing pole and had quite a bit of luck! I caught the first fish!! Just a little blue gill, which almost got nabbed by the bullfrogs when I was reeling it in! It was an excellent time, I caught 3-4 fish while the 'master', Jonathan, caught almost a dozen, mostly blue gills but a couple large mouth. We had a wonderful time and I only found 1 tick on me afterwards... I've still got the heebee-jeebees from being out there!lol
1st fish of 2012!

-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment