Friday, May 11, 2012

The other love of my life, Jonathan! And Cooper too!

So Jonathan and I met in August of 2011 and have pretty much been inseparable since! He's the biggest sweetheart ever and treats me like a Princess! He's also pretty funny and amazingly smart! I'm so lucky he puts up with me and Kinnick! I also convinced him he needed a puppy (since the passing of Victoria), he listened to my advice and now he has Cooper, an English Mastiff. He was almost the cutest puppy ever (Kinnick was slightly cuter) and has become quite the big boy and outweighed his brother at 6 months!
Waving flags on 9/11/11
Hanging out on 10th & Gage


Dunkerton Homecoming 2011

Cooper's first day as a Huss

Christmas 2011

Cooper trying to keep his butt warm in the shop

'I'm not suppose to be on the bed', but he's so cute!!
Sharing a stick in the backyard
-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment