Friday, May 18, 2012

Packing Has Commenced!!

Well the time is finally here... The 15 day adventure around Germany and Switzerland starts tomorrow morning at 5:30am. Jonathan, the best boyfriend in the world, will be dropping my off at KC airport bright and early at 6:30am. Our flight departs at 8:05am for Atlanta and then on to Frankfurt. Not gonna lie... I'm pretty excited!! Although I will miss Jonathan, the best boyfriend in the world, and the puppies a lot:(

It will be a pretty good time and the 2 weeks will fly by, I'm sure! But before all that excitement, we did something even more exciting... We went to the Eric Church concert in Topeka and it was awesome!!! It was also Jonathan's first concert and he said it was a lot better than he expected... He's not much of an Eric Church fan but I sure am!! It was a good night and 4:30am is gonna come way too soon!

PS- you'll have to excuse all the 'jonathan, the best boyfriend in the world,' in post... He's so funny and changed his name to autocorrect to that. I guess he keeps it interesting and I can't really argue with him... Usually!lol;)

-Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment